AJ Hackett Bungy: Auckland SkyWalk
Inch along a narrow walkway around the Sky Tower, high above Auckland. No handrail, nothing but thin air and the city 192 metres below, SkyWalk is an exhilarating challenge you’ll never forget. Our guides point out attractions, tell you stories and challenge you to daredevil tricks. For a big New Zealand adventure, 360° panoramic views of Auckland and extraordinary memories, SkyWalk the ledge.
- A 1.2 metre wide walkway around Auckland’s famous Sky Tower
- 192 metres above Auckland with no handrails
- The complete SkyWalk experience takes around 75 minutes
- Trust the harness and let it support your weight as you learn out over the edge!
- Child Age: Min 10 years (Children 14 and under must have signed parental consent). SkyWalk is an awesome educational tour and Auckland activity for school groups!
- Weight: Min 35kgs - Max. 127kgs.
- Medical Considerations: The only physical requirement for SkyWalk is the ability to reliably walk around the walkway, although please see our notes on provisions for people with physical restrictions; People with heart problems should consult their physician. We apologise, but pregnant women are unable to SkyWalk for the health and safety of you, and your unborn child. Need some Dutch courage before you SkyWalk? No problem! But just keep it to one glass as we are required to breathalyse people before they SkyWalk and you must be under the legal driving limit, which is 400 micrograms per litre of breath.
During your SkyWalk experience, you’ll walk right around the Sky Tower, the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, stopping at several points to:
- Have your photo taken.
- Admire incredible views of Auckland city and the sparkling harbour.
- Learn a little about Auckland history and landmarks.
- See how tiny cars and people look from 192 metres above.
- Hear the amazing story of the Auckland Sky Tower’s construction.
- Have a go at hanging over the edge!
For a big New Zealand adventure, an massive buzz and extraordinary memories, SkyWalk the edge.
It’s hard to miss really, just look for the tallest building in central Auckland (the one that looks like a needle) and head towards it!
Located in central Auckland the SkyTower is within easy walking distance of the Central Business District on the corner of Federal and Victoria Streets. Both SkyJump and SkyWalk include a FREE SkyTower pass giving you access to the remainder of the tower after your activity. Skywalk operates every 15mins between 10:15am-12:45pm & 2:00pm-4:30pm. SkyJump operates every 15mins between 10:15am-12:30pm & 2:00pm-5:15pm. Both options operate daily except Christmas Day. Once you reach the Sky Tower, our reception is located downstairs, underground in the base of the Sky Tower, so take the escalators DOWN, turn right when you get to the bottom of the escalators , follow the signs for SkyJump/SkyWalk and check in at reception.
We have a photo and video USB package available for purchase after your SkyWalk. This includes two photos of you being brave on the ring, plus a video with sound, taken by your SkyWalk guide, so you can show off your moves to all your friends and family. The price for the USB package is $65 (including all digital photos and movie file on the USB, plus your two printed photos). If you just wish to purchase the two printed photos, we have this available for $30.