AJ Hackett Bungy: Nevis Swing Queenstown
The World's Biggest Swing! Located next to the Nevis Bungy. Forwards, backwards, alone or with a friend, you will be suspended high above the valley floor and be released! Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as find yourself accelerating through the valley at mind blowing speeds in a 300m Arc!
Includes FREE cap & transport to/from Queenstown Open 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day)
The Nevis Swing is the BIGGEST swing in the world... its simply massive! Located next to the Nevis Bungy in the Nevis Canyon... Swing alone or with a friend and choose from a variety of styles ranging from extreme to extremely funny, all guaranteed to bring out the thrill.
Imagine being suspended 160m above the canyon floor, let your mates release you or leave it up to our crew. Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as you find yourself accelerating through the canyon at mind blowing speeds up to 150kph+ in a 300m Arc!
- 4hrs minimum is recommended for any Nevis activity
- Open every day except for Christmas Day
- Transport is included in the cost
- Buses depart daily from The Station Building in town, MUST check-in 30mins PRIOR to departure please
- Buses depart every 40mins between 8:40am till 2:40pm
- Current Bus times: 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2:40pm
- Self-drive option IS NOT AVAILABLE
- NOTE: Nevis Combo (aka Nevis Bungy and Nevis Swing) is not available on the 2:40pm trip during Winter
Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Max 110 yrs
Weight: Min 35kg - Max 220kg
Clothing Requirements: PLEASE dress warmly. Even on the warmest of winter days you should take a jacket and wear multiple layers (long sleeves and long pants are recommended) since the weather on site can be very different to that in town.
Travel Time: Allow 4 hours round-trip.
We recommend you consult AJ Hackett Bungy NZ is you have the following conditions: Pregnancy, High or Low Blood Pressure, Fragile Skin, Diabetes, Neurological disorders, Heart Conditions, Bone Disorders, Epilepsy, Dislocations.