Australian Surfing Adventures - The 10 Day Ultimate Brisbane to Sydney Surfing Adventure
Tour departs Brisbane, Gold Coast & Byron Bay to Sydney with optional pick-ups along the way.
Our 10 day/9 nights Ultimate Australian Surfing Adventure will give you an experience you will hold on to for a lifetime! Travel from the Gold Coast to Sydney and learn how to surf with friends whilst checking out some of Australia's best coastline.
Visit must see attractions, national parks and hidden gems along the way.
- Learn to surf
- All healthy meals & snacks provided
- Nice accommodation at our surf houses
- Full photo package provided
- Free ASA T-Shirt
- Surf awesome waves
- Friendly qualified surf coaches
- Travel to some of the best beaches on the East Coast
- Have the time of your life!
- 2 Night’s accommodation at our Byron Bay Surf House
- 2 Night’s accommodation at our Moonee Beach Hideaway
- 2 Night’s accommodation at our Cresent Head Surf House
- 2 Night’s accommodation at our Great Lakes Surf Camp
- 1 Night’s accommodation at our Central Coast Surf Camp
- All bedding
- 13 x 1.5hr surfing lessons,or 13 x guided free surfs for intermediate - advanced surfers
- 6 x 1.5 hr Guided free surfs with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit
- 9 x continental breakfast, 10 x Lunches and 3 x Dinner (Our Famous Aussie BBQ)
- Optional head out on the town for a party
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in our air-conditioned luxury bus
- Lighthouse tour, rainforest walk, night fishing, and optional activities.
- Surf with the dolphins
- Hang out with the locals (Kangaroos)
- Professional photo package & ASA T-Shirt and Cap
- Memories to last a life time
9 x continental breakfast
10 x healthy energizing lunches
3 x Our Famous Aussie BBQ dinner
Snacks and water is included
Please let us know if you have any specific food requirements when booking. Vegetarian options are available along with any other dietary requirements.
- Our 10 day Ultimate Australian Surfing Adventure is the premier surf tour operating in Australia today.
- All surf lessons are run by our fully accredited surf coaches and designed for beginners through to advanced.
- With 13 progressive surf lessons And 6 guided free surfs with coaching, this is the course for the serious surfer and the next Kelly Slater!
- As well as teaching you the basics of surfing our lessons provide an insight into ocean safety, awareness and surfing etiquette. Our coaches have an amazing success record and will have you surfing waves in no time.
- Our commitment to up skilling our coaching staff has us at the forefront of surf coaching in Australia.
All of our equipment is top of the range. We use a mixture of hard and soft boards to suit all surfing abilities and our extensive range of quality wetsuits and rash vests ensure your comfort with sizes to suit all.
Fingal Head just over the Queensland border is the first stop on our tour. We couldn't drive past Fingal without sharing it's beauty with you. Situated just south of the famous Snapper Rocks and Duranbah, Fingal Head provides some great surfing options for all abilities.
Byron Bay is a diverse cultural experience, with people from all walks of life calling Byron home. It is a melting pot of surfers, hippies, artists and the rich and famous creating a unique atmosphere. From mountain back drops, amazing beaches, fine food and a racy night life, Byron has something for everyone.
Moonee Beach located 20 minutes drive north of Coffs Harbour is a beautiful laid back coastal town where you can immerse yourself in mother nature.
Cresent Head has a charismatic charm that entices travellers with its amazing world class beaches and beautiful scenery.
Known for its watersports, Forster is located in the centre of the Great Lakes area of NSW and home to some stunning beaches.
The Central Coast is littered with a classic mix of inlets, bays, headlands and pristine beaches offering a lot of surfing potential.
Enjoy your healthy lunch after a surf lesson at the Fingal Head lighthouse with stunning views of the coastline and watch the local pod of dolphins play.
Visit Australia’s eastern most point on a light house tour and if you’re lucky enough we might even catch the annual whale migration.
Experience this vibrant town walking the streets and calling into the famous top pub for an icy cold beverage after your day of surfing.
Optional activities include- Nimbin tour
-Kayaking with the dolphins
- Beer tastings and tours
- Bike tour
Headland, beach and nature walks.
Explore Mutton Bird Island.
Visit the Big Banana.
Cresent Head is home to Whales, Dolphins, Turtles and even Koala’s which can be spotted on many of the unique hiking options available.
Cresent Head is also renowned for one of the best Point Breaks in the world.
Check out local aboriginal art.
Swim in the ocean baths.
Exploring the Great Lakes
Tree Top adventure Park offering high rope adventures including multiple flying foxes and challenges.
- Swimming gear
- Beach Towel
- Sun Hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Comfotable shoes for sight seeing
- Your spirit of adventure
- Tour departs Brisbane at 7:00am
- Tour departs Gold Coast at 8.45am
- Tour departs Byron Bay at 10:15am
- Spend 2 nights at our Surf House at the world renowned Byron Bay situated 1 hour south of the Gold Coast
- Spend 2 nights at our Moonee Beach hideaway 20 minutes north of Coffs Harbour
- Spend 2 nights at our Surf Camp at the beautiful coastal town of Cresent Head
- Spend 2 nights at our Surf Camp at the magic hideaway of Forster and the Great Lakes area
- Spend 1 night at our Surf Camp at the beautiful Central Coast
- After the 10 day Surf Safari we will drop you off at Central Station in Sydney.
- It is possible to use your own transport if you prefer.
-Transport is in our luxury air-conditioned mini bus.
- Tour departs Brisbane from Southbank at 7:00am
-Tour departs Gold Coast at 8:45am
- 8:45am Surfers Paradise transit centre (10 Beach Rd Surfers Paradise)
- 8:55am Broadbeach Kurrawa Surf Club (Old Burleigh Rd)
- 9:20am Coolangatta Hotel (Cnr of Warner St & Marine Pde)
-Tour departs Byron Bay at 10:15am from Jonson St bus stop in town
- Other pickup points can be arranged.
- It is possible to use your own transport if you prefer
Drop offs will be at Central Station Sydney at approximately 3pm.
Optional activities include
- Nimbin tour
-Kayaking with the dolphins
- Beer tastings and tours
- Bike tour
Any tour the client wishes to add to the trip can be done. Please call 1300 499 617 to confirm any additions to our tours.