Blue Bay Divers: Double Dive at Julian Rocks with full gear hire
Departs daily at 8:30am from the Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour, returns at approx. 1:30pm All double tank dives include tea/ coffee/ water and snacks in between dives. Small groups, great service Includes experienced dive guide Wide range of brand new MARES hire gear
- Double dives, 60 minutes maximum bottom time (provided that it’s in accordance with your dive computer or the PADI tables)
- Most comfortable and spacious boat in Byron Bay with cabin and toilet
- Homemade surface interval snacks including mini pies, fresh fruit and a selection of cookies served with your choice of tea or coffee
- Best rates, best service
- Avoid the crowds: When diving Julian Rocks, we carefully schedule our departure times, so we don’t clash with the big groups of divers coming from Byron Bay. The two shops in Byron Bay can bring up to 50 divers altogether at the same time. We make sure, our divers get to dive away from the crowds.
- Experienced crew: Our skippers are the most experienced skippers in the Byron Bay area with over 25 years of driving dive boats and other commercial vessels under their belt. Our dive guides and instructors have logged many thousands of dives in this area alone. Dive with Blue Bay Divers and experience experience…
- Small groups of no more than 10 divers per day who get our staff’s undivided attention
- Experience Brunswick Heads: The North Coast’s best kept secret: Only 15 minutes from busy Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads is a peaceful and traditional seaside village with a charming boat harbour, laid back cafes, a fantastic pub by the riverside and spectacular beaches.
- Free shuttle service from Byron Bay and all suburbs surrounding Brunswick Heads
- Last but not least: After your dive, enjoy the best fish & chips on the North Coast from the Brunswick/ Byron Fishermen’s Co-Op sold right beside the boat.
- 8:00am gearing up/ meeting at the Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour
- 8:45am departure
- 9:15am to 12:45pm: 2 dives at Julian Rocks (60 minutes each if allowable as per tables/ dive computer), 1 hour surface interval
- 1:30pm return to Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour, gear washing, filling out logbooks
- Departure form the Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour (15 min North of Byron Bay)
- Pick up from Byron Bay only on selected days. Must check before booking. Minimum 2 persons.
No extra costs