Dive World - Become an Diver - International rating by Brisbane's no #1 dive trainer
Open Water Diver Course - Internationally recognised certification!
- Materials for use throughout the course and pool training in a heated pool (DAY 1)
- Two days of Open Water diving (in the ocean) (DAYS 2 & 3)
- Experienced, internationally qualified Instructors
- Includes all equipment for use throughout the course (no extra charges for rental, its all included)
- Internationally recognised SDI certification (when all components of the course are met)
- Discount on full price new equipment purchases
- A Dive Medical (if required, not all divers are required to complete a Dive Medical. You must complete this Medical Checklist to determine if you require a Dive Medical (AS4005.1)
Conditions of all tours:
Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operators taking into account the weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given. 72-hours notice required for diver to cancel or full fee forfeited.
Meet at Dive World in the morning and enjoy a coffee whilst completing papework and organising your dive gear.
Classroom on site, pool down the road day 1 start at 8am and finish at 5pm
Ocean dives depend on tide times, call us 07 3390 5757 for dates and times
Three day course, international ticket from Brisbanes #1
Departure from Rivergate Marina, Murarrie. Right on the Brisbane River! bus station just a few minutes away at Murarrie Station
- You need to be comfortable in the water and have some basic swimming skills.
- The minimum age for scuba certification is 12 years old for the Junior Open Water Diver or Junior Scuba Diver certification (adult-supervised diving) and 15 years old for the Open Water Diver or Scuba Diver certification.
- The Junior Open Water Course is the same course as for the Adult Open Water Course – just the certification card carries the appropriate qualification.
- Complete the Medical Checklist found on our website - this may require you to complete a Dive Medical AS4005.1.