Fish n Crab Charters: 9 Hour Fishing & Crabbing Charter
We recommend this length of trip to the more experienced fishing enthusiasts as well as anyone wanting the best chance to catch that big one.
With the additional time we can allow for trawling, as well as substantially increase the distance we can travel and the locations we are able to reach. In all this gives you the best chance to catch your fill! In general we travel up to 25nm offshore on this charter.
Enjoy the use of a variety of types of rods, reels and bait. Snacks, unlimited soft drinks and bottled water are supplied throughout the trip. We even include a fresh lunch for you on our 9-hour trips!
Our 55 ft vessel, Crusader 1 is surveyed for a maximum of 25 persons. On mixed groups we keep it to around 18 people + crew so as not to overcrowd our charters and to give you plenty of room to move around the boat comfortably.
We have male/female toilets on board along with the most up to date electronic safety and navigation equipment.
Every effort is made to make sure your day is an enjoyable success. Obviously weather conditions are critical to a successful day on the water.
* Tea & Coffee whilst passing through the Mooloolaba canals watching the sun rise
* Drop the crab nets
* Continue to fishing grounds - Barwon Banks
* A variety of spots will be tried throught the day
* Return to pick up crab nets
* Crabs are sorted and cooked on the journey back to the wharf
* Fish and cleaned, bagged and iced ready for you to take home.
* Crabs are divided up amongst passengers, bagged and iced ready to take home
* A demonstration of how to dismantle the crabs is done prior to departing.
The Wharf Marina, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
Departure times: - 5.30 am; 11.30 am
Closed - Christmas Day & New Years Day