Northern Rivers Sportfishing: Kayak Bass Fishing Charter
Join us on a Tweed River Fishing Charter, less than 1 hours’ drive from the Tweed/Gold Coast. Your courtesy pick up from your Northern Rivers accommodation will take you to the most pristine local waterways where the bass are fat and healthy. Your bass fishing guide will accompany you throughout the day, sharing all the local secrets on catching Australian bass.
On your Tweed River Fishing Charter you will navigate your own Native Watercraft kayak for the day. The 'Slayer Propel 10' kayaks are unique in the way they can be pedal driven in both forwards and reverse! This allows for ultimate maneuverability and leaves the hands free to concentrate on catching fish. Each kayak is also decked out with the latest in fish finding technology by Lowrance. The unique capabilities and ease of these kayaks make them the ultimate fishing machines for these waters.
For the ultimate fishing experience we provide;
- Guided full day trips customized to your needs
- Highly experienced and qualified guide.
- Highest quality tackle.
- Choose between lure and/or fly fishing. Casting tuition provided if needed.
- Delicious lunch provided, catering for special dietary requests.Courtesy pick up and drop off from Northern Rivers and southern Gold Coast accommodation (available upon request).
- Every Fishing Charter can be customized to suit the clients preferences.
- The guide will contact the customer prior to the day to discuss their prefered pick up time and place. (The best fishing times are often at the 'bookends' of the day. So an early start and/or late finish can be arranged e.g Pick up 6am - Drop off 8pm.)
- The trip can visit either Clarrie Hall Dam or the Tweed River or both depending on the customers preference.
- Coutesy pick up/drop off from your Northern Rivers and southern Gold Coast accommodation (subject to location).
- Exact pick up points and times can be customized to suit the customers requirements.
- Fishing charters operate all year round.